- The paper should be A4 format (21 x 29.7 cm). Left, right, top and bottom margins should be 3.00 cm each.
- Title should be 14-point, all in capital letters, and centered. If the paper is prepared in Turkish, English title should be prepared with the same format and follow the Turkish title after allowing one blank line.
- Font size throughout the paper should be 10-point in Times New Roman, in single space, and justified.
- The whole text should be written with “Times New Roman”.
- Do not give page numbers for the paper
- A blank line should be left after the title. Names of authors, affiliations and e-mails should be provided after the title.
- Following the authors’ information, a 150-word abstract should be provided. If the paper is prepared in Turkish, an abstract in English should accompany it. The “ABSTRACT” should be.
- Graphics and pictures should not exceed the given page margins, and should be prepared in pure black and white format.
- One blank line should be allowed between the components of the paper (i.e. introduction, methods and procedures, results, conclusion, references.). Main headings should be centered, bold and capitalized. The second level of headings should be title case and bold. The third level should be italicized and upper- and lower-case heading.
- For titles of tables, graphics and pictures, sentence case should be used.
- Texts used in Tables, graphics and pictures should be Time New Roman. The font size can be reduced to 6 pt.
- References should be at the end of the paper and should be listed alphabetically. References and citations within the text should be prepared in the APA format. Footnotes are not allowed.
- Abbreviations should comply with the standard use. They should be given in full format at the first place they are used.
- The paper should be maximum 15 pages long including pictures and tables
* * YOUR FULL PAPERS WILL BE PUBLISHED AFTER THE CONFERENCE DATES AS ONLINE PROCEEDING BOOK.
We understand that some presenters will be unable to make the trip to conference venue to present their papers, mainly due to financial and/or political restrictions on travel. ICQH has therefore instituted a virtual and video presentation system to allow the authors of accepted proposals the same publication opportunities as regular presenters.
If you are interested in Video or Virtual participation to ICQH, please send an email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) to the conference secretariat. The details will be announced later on the conference web site. If your proposal is accepted you will be invited to register for the conference as a virtual presenter. Upon payment of the registration fee your paper will be listed as a virtual presentation. If you wish your paper to be published in the conference proceedings.
- * Presentations of videos will be followed by a short discussion. The film duration should not exceed 15 minutes.
- * Presentations should be allowed in the following formats (.avi,.mp4). Slide shows using Microsoft Power Point are accepted though strongly discouraged.
- * Video presentations should be done in English language.
- * All papers will be published in proceedings book.
Papers can be sent in Turkish, English.
All papers should be prepared through Paper Guidelines. If you send a non English paper you should prepare an English abstract. The paper should be minimum 3, maximum 8 pages long including pictures and tables.